Wednesday, February 4, 2009

hatein to cover up donny :(

But, I am up at 8:20 eating breakfest, needing to get ready but still checkin the internet! haha. Today I found some stuff on yahoo I'm really excited about!!! COUPONS! as a poo' college kid I think its about time i get my head on straight and start useing coupons. They even have some for the stuff that I buy. I'm going to try and look in newspapers too! yep I'm a real women now! ;)

Also, last night while I was having a very important dicussion with one of my roommates, another roommate came to the door banging! see, we have beeen haveing a litle problem with our shower for about a week now and it go worse! the water was gusshing!! so we ran around like chickens with there heads cut off trying to find some help. We inlisted our buddy jack over to try and fix it. he couldnt fix it so he just shut the water off. THANK YOU JACK! but, then I relised i hadnt showered that day...and I wouldnt be able to the next day either so I had to go so someone elses aparment and shower....so now as I eat my Kashi GOLean Crunch or little crestwood fixit guy friend is in the bathroom fixin it up for me! yep isnt that wonderful!

2 comments:

..................... said...

awww babe! Its all about life experiences!! LOVE the new page!

Porter Family said...

It's just preparing you for those "mom" days when you don't get to shower for weeks at a time. :) Just kidding. Umm, check out couponmom.com for some great coupons.